For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
xamadeix's profile

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

Wednesday, November 13th, 2013 3:46 PM

Galaxy S4 - 4.3 Update

Best buy says November 13th, Has anyone gotten the update yet? I know it's still early..

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

Since the 4.3 update the bluetooth connection to my car (2013 Subaru Outback) disconnects every few minutes and my phone displays a message "Unfortunately bluetooth share has stopped". This is rather unfortunate since I drive a lot for work and I'm always on the phone...don't really want to buy another phone but this issue does not foster safe driving.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

I coudln't even update my S4 to 4.3. Last night I tried to download serveral times and 85% download and failed. Now I am getting 'your software is up to date' Does ATT pull out the update again? I just want to use my Galaxy Gear which I bought one month ago..

Mentor

• 

38 Messages

10 years ago

After my fail...it tells me software is up to date also...with of course the 24hr. Wait...
No way around the waiting period??

Mentor

• 

38 Messages

10 years ago

Haven't had a chance myself due to work but has anyone asked tech support if there is a way around the 24,hr wait thing?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

Clearing the chache for the AT&T update app and then changing the date forward one day seems to make the phone try the download again. Only changing the date gives me the update interupted error. Update has failed twice already after downloading. Hopefully third time is the charm.

Mentor

• 

38 Messages

10 years ago

tried that....now it says I have to wait 32 hrs.
Didn't see that one coming....Whats that Att?

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

Tried it for the third time tonight on my wife's S4. The download got to 100%, then a message stating "Software Update Interrupted" came up. 

s4_update_error.jpg

This is pathetic. Does anyone know where the download is saved? It said it reached 100% before this message popped up. I should be able to apply it if the download is still there. 

1 Attachment

Mentor

• 

38 Messages

10 years ago

I got the same thing except mine actually said try again and 32 hours I've never seen that before so I called AT&T and that guy told me that the whole update has been pulled again I just don't know if he knows what he's talking about or not....he also started reading something from Android Central to me over the phone that said that another guy was stuck at 47 hours before he could try again I think the whole thing is just crap

Mentor

• 

38 Messages

10 years ago

Mentor

• 

38 Messages

10 years ago

Screenshot_2013-12-01-18-06-27.png

1 Attachment

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.