The Samsung Galaxy S24
xamadeix's profile

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

Wednesday, November 13th, 2013 3:46 PM

Galaxy S4 - 4.3 Update

Best buy says November 13th, Has anyone gotten the update yet? I know it's still early..

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

10 years ago

No issues here with battery drain.  Now, I am in airplane mode most of the day at work, so if the supposed battery drain is related to radios, I can't really speak to it.  Gallery seems to actually load when you click on it rather than 30 seconds later.  Background images changed on S Health app, while some tracking functionality was removed (BP, Gluose).  I already had lookout installed, so I can't speak to if it was put on by default.

Teacher

• 

24 Messages

10 years ago

4.3 killing my S4 battery life; some daemon(eur) force close message on boot; forces Maps 7 with no way of going back to 6 for those who dislike 7; no more mobile data toggle. Thanks ATT. Google editions in the future.

Teacher

• 

24 Messages

10 years ago

"Unified Daemon(EUR)" is the one that stops btw. From other forums it looks like the weather widget which is odd since it's disabled. Re-enabling it makes no difference. Typing this on my old phone since the S4 is charging at a snails pace.
Anyone else getting this error?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

So after waiting for 3.5 hours to use my phone... the software update promptly got to about 60-65% and suddenly has disappeared from my phone.  Going onto my software update area says "Phone up to date!  Check again in 20 hours and blah blah minutes")  despite still being on 4.2.2.

What happened?

Teacher

• 

24 Messages

10 years ago

I'd stay on 4.2.2 if I was you. Samsung calendar doesn't work either.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

10 years ago

Anyone knows a way to Get Knox suite for galaxy S4?

Teacher

• 

20 Messages

10 years ago

Knox comes with android 4.3 on samsung

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

10 years ago

On the AT&T version of Galaxy S4, I do not see any app for Knox, like I have seen on S4 phones on verizon. There is only some background app running which does nothing it seems.

Teacher

• 

34 Messages

10 years ago

Smiley Happy

Finally here 4.3 Arrives on 11/14.

Sure takes a long time to download, but it has finally arrived!

Teacher

• 

34 Messages

10 years ago

On my 8th try. May have to wait till tomorrow or early am.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.