The Samsung Galaxy S24
brianreigh's profile

Tutor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, November 14th, 2012 5:18 PM

Galaxy S III Jelly Bean

Does anyone know when ours is coming? Sprint got theirs in October, and T-Mobile is pushing out the update today... I don't understand why it's taking AT&T so long

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

I recieved jellybean 4.1.1 about a month ago for my samsung galaxy s III. My provider is at&t. My question is when will the update to this firmware be released.

Voyager

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

@21stNow wrote:

It was Adobe's decision, as they don't want to be in the mobile OS market anymore.  They stopped supporting their Flash Player with the new version of Android.

One of the big selling points of Android devices was their Adobe Flash compatibility. Now that flash is being phased out of convention, you won’t be able to download flash from the Play Market. That however doesn’t mean that you can’t get it.Ures can Manually install flash on thier Samsung Android Device

Mentor

• 

43 Messages

11 years ago

@marialion wrote:

@21stNow wrote:

It was Adobe's decision, as they don't want to be in the mobile OS market anymore.  They stopped supporting their Flash Player with the new version of Android.

One of the big selling points of Android devices was their Adobe Flash compatibility. Now that flash is being phased out of convention, you won’t be able to download flash from the Play Market. That however doesn’t mean that you can’t get it.Ures can Manually install flash on thier Samsung Android Device

However, even if flash is installed on your phone and you use Chrome on your phone to browse the web, flash still won't work.  You'll have to either use the stock Samsung browser or find a different one. I don't know which ones actually work since I rarely visit flash sites on my phone.

Scholar

• 

130 Messages

11 years ago

And we're still waiting while Sprint released it weeks ago and the Premium Suite today. I wouldn't put much stock in what reps say, csse in point.

Guru

• 

309 Messages

11 years ago

@Archienj7 wrote:
And we're still waiting while Sprint released it weeks ago and the Premium Suite today. I wouldn't put much stock in what reps say, csse in point.

It's sad and pathetic that Sprint is running circles around AT&T when it comes to keeping their flagship devices updated.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.