The Samsung Galaxy S24
brianreigh's profile

Tutor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, November 14th, 2012 5:18 PM

Galaxy S III Jelly Bean

Does anyone know when ours is coming? Sprint got theirs in October, and T-Mobile is pushing out the update today... I don't understand why it's taking AT&T so long

Mentor

• 

23 Messages

11 years ago

Updating right now. I'm actually very surprised they rolled it out! Shows that blowing up Twitter does work!!!

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

11 years ago

Wouldn't it be funny and messed up if we wait this long for Jelly Bean 4.1 but then they turn right around and QUICKLY update to 4.2.*!

Mentor

• 

74 Messages

11 years ago

silly question, but how did you reinstall the drivers? on the phone or the PC app??!?!?!!

Professor

• 

1.5K Messages

11 years ago

The PC via kies lol reinstall kies

Teacher

• 

11 Messages

11 years ago

Not sure which thread to report in but the update keeps failing for me. On Windows 7 with the latest Kies. The update process begins fine, it even downloaded a huge file. But when it goes to install, it fail saying my PC couldn't recognize my phone. Tried several times following the instruction and such.

Teacher

• 

17 Messages

11 years ago

Yay!!! Going to install soon. Was wondering if it will show up later tonight since I did a "Check for software" and it says it is up to date. I know it's available via kies, but I want to see if they're going to send it OTA as well.

[word filter avoidance]

Teacher

• 

17 Messages

11 years ago

Sorry Phil from AT&T! LOL. Anyway, just read it's not available OTA, so I'm going to install via KIES now.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

Guys Jelly bean is hear finally for SGH-i747 at&t. 

Using the Samsung Kies, it detected that there was a new firmware 4.1.1 build JRO03l.i747UCDLK3 I had 4.0.4 i747uclh9

Service version : Android Version : 4.1.1 / Baseband Version : I747UCDLK3

click upgarde firmware, flow the instruction displayed, and let it do it's thing,be patient it took about 30min so just chil, and do not disconnect you usb cable. 

it was long but seemless all my setting from 4.0.4 are still there.i747UCDLK3.jpg

Done! 

1 Attachment

Mentor

• 

53 Messages

11 years ago

Seems the 4.1.1 update via Kies removed Latitude and VPN Client from the pre-installed apps, while adding Help, Mobile Hotspot, Music Hub, and Voice Search apps. This kind of thing normal? I never used any of those two that are gone anyway.

Mentor

• 

43 Messages

11 years ago

So I upgraded to JB right before leaving work and I wanted to try the Navigation. For about 3/4 of my drive home (only 5 miles in town) it showed me 2 blocks to the north.  Then the last 1/4 of my drive, it showed me right where I was. I'll try it again tomorrow morning.  Hopefully it was just working out a little kink.  If not, this will be a HUGE upset (for me) because I use my Navigation all the time when I go to Portland, OR and Vancouver, WA.  Please let me know if anyone else experiences troubles w/ their gps/naviation. Thanks!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.