Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Mar 13, 2011
5:52:27 PM
Galaxy S II Cell phone from Samsung

Can anyone tell me if there are plans between Samsung and At&t of bring the new Galaxy S II phone to AT&T or is the plans to just use the Samsung Infuse with the 4.5" screen?

Thanks.

Can anyone tell me if there are plans between Samsung and At&t of bring the new Galaxy S II phone to AT&T or is the plans to just use the Samsung Infuse with the 4.5" screen?

Thanks.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Mar 14, 2011 8:05:09 AM
(0)
Scholar

I thought I read that ATT will be getting the Galaxy S 2 as well.  From what I have seen, the only difference is the processor and the version of Touchwiz.

Accepted Solution

Galaxy S II Cell phone from Samsung

5 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Mar 14, 2011 8:05:09 AM
(0)
Scholar

I thought I read that ATT will be getting the Galaxy S 2 as well.  From what I have seen, the only difference is the processor and the version of Touchwiz.

Re: Galaxy S II Cell phone from Samsung

2 of 6 (5,695 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 21, 2011 7:48:24 AM
(0)
Contributor

Is there anyway to communicate with at&t to let them know to not change anything hardware wise on this phone?

Is there anyway to communicate with at&t to let them know to not change anything hardware wise on this phone?

3 of 6 (4,302 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 22, 2011 7:27:38 PM
(0)
Master

revenant29 wrote:

Probably not... They probably wouldn't listen anyway. They'll just install their "bloatware" and call it good.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

revenant29 wrote:

Probably not... They probably wouldn't listen anyway. They'll just install their "bloatware" and call it good.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010

4 of 6 (4,230 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply

5 of 6 (3,691 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 16, 2011 12:51:30 AM
(0)
Contributor

I've read that the AT&T versionwill have a 4.3 in screen instead of the 4.5in screen and dual 1.2g processors.

http://www.androidcentral.com/att-and-samsung-unveil-nation%E2%80%99s-thinnest-4g-smartphone-again

I've read that the AT&T versionwill have a 4.3 in screen instead of the 4.5in screen and dual 1.2g processors.

http://www.androidcentral.com/att-and-samsung-unveil-nation%E2%80%99s-thinnest-4g-smartphone-again

6 of 6 (3,252 Views)