Galaxy Note i717 issues

Tutor

Galaxy Note i717 issues

Ever since the jellybean update my phone has had horrible lag and not to mention its missing quite a few things. im sure all the other Original Note owers are saying the same thing. On this site it says we are supposed to have pop up play and multiview with the update. I think us note owners should get a free upgrade to the Note 2

Message 1 of 2 (2,961 Views)
Community Support

Re: Galaxy Note i717 issues

Hi Jayzz03,

Thank you for your feedback. I wanted to check in and let you know that we received your private message and one of our managers will be reaching out to you shortly.

Thanks!

Nicole K.

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button. We are here to help Monday - Friday. For additional support, please visit AT&T Support Center  or Contact AT&T.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCustomerCare • FaceBook AT&T • YouTube AT&T

Message 2 of 2 (2,889 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.

Additional Support