The Samsung Galaxy S24
nini66213's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, February 5th, 2013 1:43 AM

Galaxy Note I717 getting Jelly Bean update

When will the Samsung Galaxy Note I717 be able to receive the Jelly Bean update? I have been having so many issues with my phone right now, after I got the ICS update. Thanks

Community Support

• 

2.7K Messages

11 years ago

Hi robby_rob,

Just wanted to check in and let you know we received your PM and one of our managers will be reaching out to you today.

Thanks!

Nicole K.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

11 years ago

Funny, I was on the phone with AT&T yesterday and they didn't mention anything about rolling back the OS to ICS.  Actually they didn't provide any helpful info just as the last time I spoke to them.  The result of the conversation was my account, along with my family's three numbers, which have been with AT&T for 14 years, will be closed and that will happen soon. 

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

11 years ago

I have a Samsung Galxy Note i717, too.

Since the update to Android 4.1.2 [Jelly Bean] I have had battery issues, connection to the celluar network problems and WiFi problems.

Battery - I need to change my battery 2 -3 times a day, now; or else keep the charger plugged in!

My cell connection are 1 - 2 bars most of the time, where I used to have 4 - 5 bars.

WiFi drops connections, forgets passwords [even 2 times an hours, without moving the phone] and just plain shuts off randomly.

All this just since the Android update.  No other programs have been added, only current program updates form Google Play.

Honestly, if Apple had a bigger screen I'd have an iPhone by now.  Come on AT&T, you're supposed to be better than this!

Community Support

• 

2.7K Messages

11 years ago

Hi tdjones2009,

Just checking in to let you know we received your private message as well. One of our managers will be in touch soon.

Thanks!

Nicole K.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

11 years ago

Thanks!

I hope you have a great answer = a new Android patch!

Have a great weekend.

tdjones2009

Scholar

• 

66 Messages

11 years ago

This will probably be removed..but....I flashed Blackstar Blackjelly rom..all bloat removed and yes...multi window...a lil buggy but its being worked on...rom is still heads above att update

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

11 years ago

I see quite a few people getting the "we'll get back to you" message from AT&T Support.

I have not received a respomse. Has anyone else received an answer or better, a solution?

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

I got a reply but it seem
much too complicated to respond -- probably what they wanted !!

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

11 years ago

can you elaborate on their response?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

Jelly bean is far better and updated version of android.
In case you wanna dig deeper into it's facts, check out this link
i found it really helpful..
🙂
http://techwikasta.com/2012/08/introducing-jelly-bean/

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.