The Samsung Galaxy S24
nini66213's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, February 5th, 2013 1:43 AM

Galaxy Note I717 getting Jelly Bean update

When will the Samsung Galaxy Note I717 be able to receive the Jelly Bean update? I have been having so many issues with my phone right now, after I got the ICS update. Thanks

Scholar

• 

66 Messages

11 years ago

Finally Jelly B is here...but there are several things missing.

Teacher

• 

6 Messages

11 years ago

no split screen!

Scholar

• 

66 Messages

11 years ago

I feel the threw us a watered down version of the update to shut us up. If anyone is having issues you have to update Kies first...then you may get an emergency recover error..follow steps and the update will work. I had to do it twice before it finally worked. Hope all the bugs and lack of features get worked out. As of yet im not to impressed really considering going back to stock ICS... Good Luck everyone!!

Scholar

• 

66 Messages

11 years ago

Battery down to 66percent after 20minutes

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

Is anyone else having terrible battery problems since the update to Jelly Bean? I updated today, and my battery drains in just a few hours now....

I hope there's a patch coming to fix this!!

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

Having the same issue...  =/ I've been having to recharge my phone all day since updating.

Scholar

• 

137 Messages

11 years ago

I held out hope that AT&T wouldn't water down the Note's Jelly Bean features.  It's a blatant slap in the face that we know the international version of the Note 1 had multi view added in its Jelly Bean update, and they decided not include it in the US version, presumably because it would cut the incentive to upgrade to the Note 2.  Well that strategy backfired in at least one case.  This will officially be the last month on month to month with ATT.  Taking my money to Tmob.  

Scholar

• 

66 Messages

11 years ago

TMOBILE here I come. Battery life is horrible. Back to custom roms for me. Factory data reset...cache wipe...delvik cache wipe..custom recovery...flash parnoid android...lol..its been real fun ATT but i gots to go. I might just give this 1 more day but i have to charge my phone constanly. Maybe we will get an update to this rom in a week or so.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

11 years ago

This update is a perfect example of att.make your customers wait this long for an update and then release it with missing major components and features. Some nerve. But att made sure to reinstall all of their bloatwear on our phones.well played....that will keep customers loyal.project butter does make transitions smooth but I noticed a lot of lag going from app to app and with in apps themselves.the new keyboard has massive amounts of lag.as well as the browser.battery life is no better.heat emmited from phone during use is pretty high.all and all this update to me is hit or miss.worst of all is having to update via kies. Almost impossible and will take too much time.don't make any plans or stick with ics.I did do a fresh install and all that hoping to get the best experience out of it. I DO appreciate that att updated the gnote 1 again but it would have been nice to get all the features....good luck

Former Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

11 years ago

Everyone, 

If you're having issues with your device since updating to Jelly bean, please send a Private Message to us with your phone's IMEI, your wireless number, and the details of the issue.

We want to work effectively to resolve issues and improve any future updates. 

Thank you! 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.