The Samsung Galaxy S24
nini66213's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, February 5th, 2013 1:43 AM

Galaxy Note I717 getting Jelly Bean update

When will the Samsung Galaxy Note I717 be able to receive the Jelly Bean update? I have been having so many issues with my phone right now, after I got the ICS update. Thanks

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

Being trying the OTA on my i717 daily for a couple weeks and got a shock when it went thru a lengthy upgrade just now! However, the Android version still reads 4.0.4 😞

Scholar

• 

66 Messages

11 years ago

IT WAS JUST A SECURITY UPDATE I BELIEVE...I GOT THE SAME THING. THOUGHT IT WAS FINALLY JELLYBEAN. I FLASHED JELLYBEAN 4.2.2 ON MY OLD SAMSUNG INFUSE IT WORKED GREAT BUT NO MULTI WINDOW VIEW...STILL WAITING FOR MY NOTE TO BE AWSOMIZED

Voyager

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

This morning my bf received the Jelly Bean update on his Droid (Verizon) phone..I hope that's a sign we'll be getting it soon. .Since I updated my Samsung Note i717 to the ICS I've been having several problems with freezing and gallery closes randomly.. .We've been waiting months AT&T and Samsung. ..Please release the update! !! I really would love it if my phone work correctly! Thanks

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

i resived a update for my galaxy note but still on ics only the baseband version change i717cmb4

Mentor

• 

35 Messages

11 years ago

Yes, I did the same thing and it says 4.0.4 still AND KIES now says my version is not upgradeable via KIES any longer.  What is up with that?   Will we ever get Jelly Bean.  just be honest so I can either keep waiting OR go on about my life.

I also want to know why KIES gives me that message now that I don't have a version that is upgradeable after AT&T had be download whatever is was a week or so ago?

Mentor

• 

25 Messages

11 years ago

Kies will say that until it is updated to recognize the newest OS version you now have. It takes Sammy a little time to push it out as they wait a week or two to add multiple updates at once.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

Is there any information available about the update as of yet? 

Scholar

• 

66 Messages

11 years ago

SO TIRED OF WAITING FOR JELLY BEAN

Voyager

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

To be real with yall idk when it will come it need to come i dont know why at&t takes so long

Scholar

• 

66 Messages

11 years ago

1. WE WERE SUPPOSED TO GET IT DECEMBER 2012
2. OH NO WE MEANT JANUARY 2013
3. OH WE FORGOT TO TELL YOU ITS COMING FEBRUARY 2013
4. DID WE SAY FEBRUARY...WE MEANT MARCH OR APRIL 2013
COME ON AT&T THIS WAS THE PHONE THAT STARTED IT ALL AND WE ARE GETTING AN UPDATE THAT IS GOING TO BE BEHIND WHEN WE FINALLY GET IT....IF WE DO! MY SONS PANTECH POCKET IS AS GOOD AS MY NOTE...AND THATS AT&T. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED. ITS FUNNY THAT I CAN FLASH A CUSTOM ROM ON MY SAMSUNG INFUSE THAT WAS MADE BY A DEVELOPER..4.2.2 BUT THE ALLEDGED GREAT AT&T CANT EVEN GIVE THE ORIGINAL NOTE USERS 4.1
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.