For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
tailgunner9's profile

Scholar

• 

400 Messages

Saturday, September 7th, 2013 1:11 PM

Galaxy Note 3 Preorder at AT&T

Mentor

• 

63 Messages

11 years ago

I already preorder mines oct 1st need to hurry up

Mentor

• 

35 Messages

11 years ago

Tried to pre-order today at the store and online and got an error.  The store has no idea why the error but did say I am not the only one.

Mentor

• 

63 Messages

11 years ago

I preorder mines the other day I got mines though at&t next upgrade 57.00 dollars is all I paid

Mentor

• 

35 Messages

11 years ago

All I can confirm is that with the upgrade, it is not working as of yet - either in store or online - getting error 900.  So is our local store.

Mentor

• 

63 Messages

11 years ago

Dont know why it let me pre order mines I got my order number where u located at im in houston

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

I'm not very happy with the shipping time frame for the delivery of my pre-ordered Note 3. When I pre-ordered in the AT&T store the sales rep told me that I should have it on October 3rd or 4th. Well, I finally got my shipping notification and the tracking number for UPS and umm, it didn't even ship until the October 2nd and via UPS Ground and the delivery date is not until October 7th. What a joke.... I pre-ordered in an effort to avoid making another trip to the AT&T store and because the rep told me that if I pre-ordered it, I would have it on October 3rd or 4th.. Very Frustated to say the least.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

When do you expect yours to be delivered? I was told I would have mine on the 3rd or 4th. HA. its gonna be the 7th, it was shipped UPS ground...

Mentor

• 

63 Messages

11 years ago

Mines saying electronic shipping info received and it just started saying this today i got the tracking number yesterday smh got the email yesterday saying it was shipped usps service keep checking to see if they update it and it still saying the same thing

Scholar

• 

83 Messages

11 years ago

Mine shipped on the 1st and I got it today (3rd).

Amaaaaaazing phone - my god.

Mentor

• 

35 Messages

11 years ago

My note shipped on Oct 1st and I got it the 3rd. I have seen so many videos though that the Note 3 was supposed to have Snapdragon and not Jelly Bean. Will there be an upgrade? My current software is Jelly Bean 4.3.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.