Re: Galaxy Note 3 Preorder at AT&T

2 of 14 (6,248 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 7, 2013 6:24:45 PM
(0)
Teacher

Tried to pre-order today at the store and online and got an error.  The store has no idea why the error but did say I am not the only one.

Tried to pre-order today at the store and online and got an error.  The store has no idea why the error but did say I am not the only one.

3 of 14 (6,197 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 7, 2013 9:28:06 PM
(0)
Mentor
I preorder mines the other day I got mines though at&t next upgrade 57.00 dollars is all I paid
I preorder mines the other day I got mines though at&t next upgrade 57.00 dollars is all I paid

4 of 14 (6,178 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 9, 2013 8:12:57 AM
(0)
Teacher

All I can confirm is that with the upgrade, it is not working as of yet - either in store or online - getting error 900.  So is our local store.

All I can confirm is that with the upgrade, it is not working as of yet - either in store or online - getting error 900.  So is our local store.

5 of 14 (6,085 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 9, 2013 9:41:34 AM
(0)
Mentor
Dont know why it let me pre order mines I got my order number where u located at im in houston
Dont know why it let me pre order mines I got my order number where u located at im in houston

6 of 14 (6,070 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 3, 2013 8:00:03 AM
(0)
Contributor

I'm not very happy with the shipping time frame for the delivery of my pre-ordered Note 3. When I pre-ordered in the AT&T store the sales rep told me that I should have it on October 3rd or 4th. Well, I finally got my shipping notification and the tracking number for UPS and umm, it didn't even ship until the October 2nd and via UPS Ground and the delivery date is not until October 7th. What a joke.... I pre-ordered in an effort to avoid making another trip to the AT&T store and because the rep told me that if I pre-ordered it, I would have it on October 3rd or 4th.. Very Frustated to say the least.

I'm not very happy with the shipping time frame for the delivery of my pre-ordered Note 3. When I pre-ordered in the AT&T store the sales rep told me that I should have it on October 3rd or 4th. Well, I finally got my shipping notification and the tracking number for UPS and umm, it didn't even ship until the October 2nd and via UPS Ground and the delivery date is not until October 7th. What a joke.... I pre-ordered in an effort to avoid making another trip to the AT&T store and because the rep told me that if I pre-ordered it, I would have it on October 3rd or 4th.. Very Frustated to say the least.

Note 3 Pre-Ordered

7 of 14 (5,395 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 3, 2013 8:03:10 AM
(0)
Contributor
When do you expect yours to be delivered? I was told I would have mine on the 3rd or 4th. HA. its gonna be the 7th, it was shipped UPS ground...
When do you expect yours to be delivered? I was told I would have mine on the 3rd or 4th. HA. its gonna be the 7th, it was shipped UPS ground...

8 of 14 (5,394 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 3, 2013 3:05:04 PM
(0)
Mentor
Mines saying electronic shipping info received and it just started saying this today i got the tracking number yesterday smh got the email yesterday saying it was shipped usps service keep checking to see if they update it and it still saying the same thing
Mines saying electronic shipping info received and it just started saying this today i got the tracking number yesterday smh got the email yesterday saying it was shipped usps service keep checking to see if they update it and it still saying the same thing

9 of 14 (5,370 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 3, 2013 3:48:34 PM
(0)
Scholar

Mine shipped on the 1st and I got it today (3rd).

Amaaaaaazing phone - my god.

Mine shipped on the 1st and I got it today (3rd).

Amaaaaaazing phone - my god.

10 of 14 (5,364 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 4, 2013 9:03:29 PM
(0)
Teacher
My note shipped on Oct 1st and I got it the 3rd. I have seen so many videos though that the Note 3 was supposed to have Snapdragon and not Jelly Bean. Will there be an upgrade? My current software is Jelly Bean 4.3.
My note shipped on Oct 1st and I got it the 3rd. I have seen so many videos though that the Note 3 was supposed to have Snapdragon and not Jelly Bean. Will there be an upgrade? My current software is Jelly Bean 4.3.

11 of 14 (5,306 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 4, 2013 10:19:56 PM
(0)
Tutor
The OS is Android 4.3 which is the most advanced version of Jellybean but the processor is the Snapdragon 800 which is newer and faster than the Snapdragon 600 found in the found in the S4 and in the HTC one. The LG G2 also has the Snapdragon 800 processor. The Note 3 is fantastic! I can't put it down!
The OS is Android 4.3 which is the most advanced version of Jellybean but the processor is the Snapdragon 800 which is newer and faster than the Snapdragon 600 found in the found in the S4 and in the HTC one. The LG G2 also has the Snapdragon 800 processor. The Note 3 is fantastic! I can't put it down!

12 of 14 (5,294 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 5, 2013 1:09:27 AM
(0)
Mentor
I got mines today I'm not dealing with usps again next time ups are fed x best phone out by far
I got mines today I'm not dealing with usps again next time ups are fed x best phone out by far

13 of 14 (5,281 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 5, 2013 7:40:20 AM
(0)
Tutor
Wow. ... luck of the draw. ...I ordered 2 Note 3 online with supposed shipping date of Oct 1 or 2. Received notification and tracking number of shipping at 9:50 pm on the 1st via US POSTAL Service. Then no activity (just say in Fort Worth) until it arrived in Baltimore sorting facility at 11PM on the 3rd. It arrived at my local post office at 8:35 am on the fourth. I actually picked it up at the post office rather than wait for delivery. So the luck part is getting postal service rather than ups ground as the shipper.
Wow. ... luck of the draw. ...I ordered 2 Note 3 online with supposed shipping date of Oct 1 or 2. Received notification and tracking number of shipping at 9:50 pm on the 1st via US POSTAL Service. Then no activity (just say in Fort Worth) until it arrived in Baltimore sorting facility at 11PM on the 3rd. It arrived at my local post office at 8:35 am on the fourth. I actually picked it up at the post office rather than wait for delivery. So the luck part is getting postal service rather than ups ground as the shipper.

14 of 14 (5,256 Views)