Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 29, 2014
5:35:34 PM
View profile
Galaxy Note 3 Did they change the notification pull down in kit kat

So I updated my note 3 to 4.4 yesterday and now when I pull down my notifications from the top the ongoing section is gone that was underneath the slider for screen brightness. Now it's just one section called notifications. Everything is now just lumped in there including the stuff that was in the ongoing part before the update.

Is this how they redesigned it? Is this how it appears for everybody else? I don't know if it's a setting or not. If it is I'm pretty disappointed that they changed it to this.

If anybody does have a fix I'd appreciate it. Thanks

So I updated my note 3 to 4.4 yesterday and now when I pull down my notifications from the top the ongoing section is gone that was underneath the slider for screen brightness. Now it's just one section called notifications. Everything is now just lumped in there including the stuff that was in the ongoing part before the update.

Is this how they redesigned it? Is this how it appears for everybody else? I don't know if it's a setting or not. If it is I'm pretty disappointed that they changed it to this.

If anybody does have a fix I'd appreciate it. Thanks

Galaxy Note 3 Did they change the notification pull down in kit kat

2 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(2)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 30, 2014 7:00:29 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

Screen shot? I think I understand what you're saying... as far as I can tell, the notification panel isn't changed at all in kitkat.

Screen shot? I think I understand what you're saying... as far as I can tell, the notification panel isn't changed at all in kitkat.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Galaxy Note 3 Did they change the notification pull down in kit kat

2 of 3 (2,664 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 30, 2014 9:48:09 AM
(0)
Contributor

This is how it used to look with the ongoing there.

This how it looks now.

This is how it used to look with the ongoing there.

This how it looks now.

Re: Galaxy Note 3 Did they change the notification pull down in kit kat

3 of 3 (2,650 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments