The Samsung Galaxy S24
mbell75's profile

Teacher

• 

11 Messages

Wednesday, October 17th, 2012 10:00 PM

Galaxy Note 2..when?

Very disappointed to read that not only will the LG Optimus G arrive before the Note 2, Sprint will have it on sale well before AT&T. Whats the hold up here? The release date is Oct 24th and you wont have it for sale? You guys carried the first Note exclusively and now you put the follow up and the most anticipated phone of the year on the back burner for an LG phone? Terrible. 

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Professor

• 

2.7K Messages

11 years ago

We have our answer!  November 9th is the release date with pre-orders starting on 10/25/12.

http://www.phonedog.com/2012/10/23/at-t-samsung-galaxy-note-ii-launching-on-nov-9-for-299-99-pre-orders-kick-off-oct-25/

Teacher

• 

11 Messages

11 years ago

No one inteested in the Note 2? Odd.

Voyager

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

I'm very interested to know the release date as well. I am dying in anticipation for this device.

Explorer

• 

19 Messages

11 years ago

I just purchase iPhone 5 but I'm interested in getting the Galaxy Note 2 as well. Does it use nano sim as well so I could swap my sim back and forth between them?

Professor

• 

3K Messages

11 years ago

I believe the nanSIM is Apple proprietary.  Note 2 will probably be MicroSIM.  You can just buy a nanoSIM adapter (available on Amazon, or other places) that will allow you to insert the nanoSIM into a MicroSIM slot.

Teacher

• 

11 Messages

11 years ago

I find it pathetic that smaller companies like US Cellular, T Mobile and Sprint will be getting the Note 2 well before we ever see it on AT&T. Especially considering the first Note was an AT&T exclusive. This is the most wanted phone right now. What is going on? 

http://www.latinospost.com/articles/5730/20121018/samsung-galaxy-note-2-carriers-release-dates.htm

Guru

• 

1K Messages

11 years ago

Obviously the 10/21 date for AT&T was wrong. I'm waiting for the release myself. Although, I'm loosing my reputation as a phone jezebel. I've had the Note since December last year (int. Version), with the exception of the month I had the GS3. Couldn't get over the smaller screen, So I went back to the Note. Half an inch is huge on a phone.

Teacher

• 

11 Messages

11 years ago

Thanks!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

Very disappointing, I was searching for tutorials for 1/2 hour before I thought to check if its even a working feature. Is best face supposed to work? I have searched this to no avail...

Professor

• 

2.7K Messages

11 years ago

@beforethecrash wrote:

Very disappointing, I was searching for tutorials for 1/2 hour before I thought to check if its even a working feature. Is best face supposed to work? I have searched this to no avail...

What is your question about Best Face?  Is it not working for you, or can you not find the setting?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.