Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Nov 28, 2012
5:45:29 AM
View profile
Galaxy Note 2 Update

Anyone hear when At&t will release the Jelly Bean 4.2 update so we can multi-task??? Love my note 2 the way it is but the multi-tasking feature would make things so handy.

Anyone hear when At&t will release the Jelly Bean 4.2 update so we can multi-task??? Love my note 2 the way it is but the multi-tasking feature would make things so handy.

Galaxy Note 2 Update

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 28, 2012 5:49:06 AM
(0)
Scholar

Bump, forgot to check email mew when someone replies. :\

Bump, forgot to check email mew when someone replies. :\

Re: Galaxy Note 2 Update

2 of 5 (4,600 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 14, 2013 9:43:40 AM
(0)
Contributor

Multi-View is in 4.1.2 not 4.2? Please read every thread before asking a question that doesn't even make any sense.

Multi-View is in 4.1.2 not 4.2? Please read every thread before asking a question that doesn't even make any sense.

3 of 5 (2,152 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 14, 2013 11:34:19 AM
(0)
Scholar

clim wrote:

Why don't you wait until you are in a better mood before answering a question. Forgot the one inbetween 4 and 2. Big deal. I looked. Didn't see any other questions regarding the update. I got the update, Hope you did too.

clim wrote:

Why don't you wait until you are in a better mood before answering a question. Forgot the one inbetween 4 and 2. Big deal. I looked. Didn't see any other questions regarding the update. I got the update, Hope you did too.

4 of 5 (2,136 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 14, 2013 7:04:40 PM
(0)
Voyager

its out now...my understanding is that you have to connect thru AT&T Hotspot to get the download...

its out now...my understanding is that you have to connect thru AT&T Hotspot to get the download...

5 of 5 (2,096 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments