Galaxy Note 2 Jelly Bean 4.1.2 Update - notification panel customizations blocked?

Teacher

Galaxy Note 2 Jelly Bean 4.1.2 Update - notification panel customizations blocked?

Unless I am missing something, it appears that AT&T has blocked the ability to customize the notification panel on the Samsung Galaxy Note 2  with Jelly Bean 4.1.2 update.  This is just a simple, basic, customization why would it be blocked?  I use airplane mode frequently and would prefer to have it available as soon as I pull down the panel instead of having to scroll to it.  I would have gotten an iphone if I didn't want to customize things my way.

http://www.sammobile.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Note-5.png

http://www.sammobile.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Note-5.png

Message 1 of 4
Former Community Manager

Re: Galaxy Note 2 Jelly Bean 4.1.2 Update - notification panel customizations blocked?

I have a question on this out to a couple folks & will let you know what I find out. 

My assumption is that this functionality was not included in this update but I'll confirm. 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4
Tutor

Re: Galaxy Note 2 Jelly Bean 4.1.2 Update - notification panel customizations blocked?

I was informed from an on line chat to Samsung tech support that the Notification Panel customization on the Samsung Galaxy note 2 is not available on US phones. BOO!!! Would love to have it. I have seen plenty of videos on You Tube showing how it works but these are all oversea's demo's.
Message 3 of 4
Contributor

can't you just unlock the phone and free up everything?

Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support