Galaxy Note 2 After ATT Software Update, phone keeps loosing network connection

Contributor

Galaxy Note 2 After ATT Software Update, phone keeps loosing network connection

I was prompted for an ATT software update couple of days ago.  I promptly did it.

Now I notice that I contstanly have no signal or minimal signal.  90% of the times my calls or text messages do not go through.

- I tried soft reset, hard reset and still the issue persists.

- I did factory reset, and had no apps and still no or very weak signal - So the apps are not causing the issue.

- I have put the SIM in my previous phone and that phone gets full signal - So it is not the SIM.

Since the issue started after ATT software update, I would not like to try to rollback the latest update, however, I can not find the ROM anywhere.  My phone is not rooted, but I might do that so that I can rollback and see if this is a software or hardware issue.

My current ROM is:

I317UCAMC3

Kernal: 3.0.31 - 578342

Built: JZ054KI317UCAMC3

Please advice as to how to roll back or is this issue related to something else?

Message 1 of 3
Contributor

Re: Galaxy Note 2 After ATT Software Update, phone keeps loosing network connection

I meant to say that I would NOW like to rollback the latest update (not NOT) Sorry for the typo.
Message 2 of 3
Contributor

Re: Galaxy Note 2 After ATT Software Update, phone keeps loosing network connection

I am having the same issues.  Did you get it fixed?  I tried calling AT&T tech support, but no update as of yet.  One trick that helps making and receiving calls is connecting to voicemail, but no permanment fix.  If you find out a way to fix it, please let us know.  Thanks.

Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support