Helpful Links

Galaxy Note 2 After ATT Software Update, phone keeps loosing network connection

Contributor

Galaxy Note 2 After ATT Software Update, phone keeps loosing network connection

I was prompted for an ATT software update couple of days ago.  I promptly did it.

Now I notice that I contstanly have no signal or minimal signal.  90% of the times my calls or text messages do not go through.

- I tried soft reset, hard reset and still the issue persists.

- I did factory reset, and had no apps and still no or very weak signal - So the apps are not causing the issue.

- I have put the SIM in my previous phone and that phone gets full signal - So it is not the SIM.

Since the issue started after ATT software update, I would not like to try to rollback the latest update, however, I can not find the ROM anywhere.  My phone is not rooted, but I might do that so that I can rollback and see if this is a software or hardware issue.

My current ROM is:

I317UCAMC3

Kernal: 3.0.31 - 578342

Built: JZ054KI317UCAMC3

Please advice as to how to roll back or is this issue related to something else?

Message 1 of 3
Contributor

Re: Galaxy Note 2 After ATT Software Update, phone keeps loosing network connection

I meant to say that I would NOW like to rollback the latest update (not NOT) Sorry for the typo.
Message 2 of 3
Contributor

Re: Galaxy Note 2 After ATT Software Update, phone keeps loosing network connection

I am having the same issues.  Did you get it fixed?  I tried calling AT&T tech support, but no update as of yet.  One trick that helps making and receiving calls is connecting to voicemail, but no permanment fix.  If you find out a way to fix it, please let us know.  Thanks.

Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?
Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

AT&T Locker is being discontinued on August 3rd. Find out what you need to do.

Additional Support