Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Find contacts

Contributor

Find contacts

I did a factory data reset on my Galaxy S6 active and all my contacts were erased. How do I get them off my sim card?
Message 1 of 7
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by Duck1989
‎09-14-2017 7:51 PM

Re: Find contacts

It is unlikely your contacts are stored on your SIM card. If you don't have them backed up or stored in the cloud on your google account, they are probably gone.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 7
Contributor

Lost contacts

Lost all my contacts need help to find out why and how to get them back

Message 3 of 7
Contributor

Re: Lost contacts

I guess so I'm not to savvy on these phones and tablets yet but trying to learn

Message 4 of 7
ACE - Sage

Since this is post d in android, you should all be backing up to google.  In accounts, under back up Account, please enter or select the google Account used to sign in and set up your phone 

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 7

If not backup, it is hard to make a recovery of your phone contacts, unless you find a recovery software to help you recover deleted contacts, I just use MobiKin doctor, I think it is possible to recover data on Android phone.

Message 6 of 7
Contributor

My old phone is Verizon Wireless & wasn't backed up. I can't get my contacts from old phone & old phone won't power on. What do I do?

Message 7 of 7
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support