Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 2, 2013
5:30:46 PM
View profile
Dual Screen Stopped Working

Hi. Not more than 2 weeks ago I upgraded to the Note II. Soon after I downloaded the software update for the dual screen and I WAS THRILLED. Then a couple of days later the dual screen stopped working.  I still have the multi screen tool bar but it doesn't work. Now I select 2 icons from the multi screen tool bar and each opens normally in a full screen instead of a dual screen. I'm not sure why I lost the dual screen.  I called ATT and they asked that I talk to Samsung.  Well, spent 45 minutes on the phone with Samsung and they tried everything..Ultimately they told me there is nothing they could do other than me sending them my new phone and the will try to repair. No way....its a brand new phone and if I send it to them I will not have a cell for 2 weeks or more.

Is this happening to anyone else?  Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Mari

Hi. Not more than 2 weeks ago I upgraded to the Note II. Soon after I downloaded the software update for the dual screen and I WAS THRILLED. Then a couple of days later the dual screen stopped working.  I still have the multi screen tool bar but it doesn't work. Now I select 2 icons from the multi screen tool bar and each opens normally in a full screen instead of a dual screen. I'm not sure why I lost the dual screen.  I called ATT and they asked that I talk to Samsung.  Well, spent 45 minutes on the phone with Samsung and they tried everything..Ultimately they told me there is nothing they could do other than me sending them my new phone and the will try to repair. No way....its a brand new phone and if I send it to them I will not have a cell for 2 weeks or more.

Is this happening to anyone else?  Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Mari

Dual Screen Stopped Working

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 13, 2013 11:47:19 AM
(0)
Mentor

Hello MsAhaDroid, sorry I am unable to resolve your issue please send a private message to the link provided AttCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Hello MsAhaDroid, sorry I am unable to resolve your issue please send a private message to the link provided AttCustomerCare

Re: Dual Screen Stopped Working

2 of 2 (507 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments