Helpful Links

Does Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) include Vietnamese ?

Tutor

Does Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) include Vietnamese ?

Hi everyone,

My Samsung galaxy tab 2 has Android 4.0.4 and that does not have Vietnamese with it. I am just wondering if the Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) has VietNamese or not. Can someone confirm this ? Your help will be greatly appriciated.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 3
Tutor

Re: Does Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) include Vietnamese ?

Hello,

Anyone ? No one can get the answer for this ?

My cousin has a Samsung galaxy tab 10.1 (not tab 2) and it has Android 4.0.4 on it. He can set Vietnamese for his tablet because it is there in the language list. Meanwhile, I have the Samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1 and also with Android 4.0.4 on it but I have no Vietnamese in the list so I can not set that language for my device. I am really not quite sure why ? I meant even though they are different models but they use the same Android version (4.0.4) then how can his tablet has it but mine does have it.

I am considering to update my tablet to Android 4.1.2 and hoping it has the Vietnamese with it. That is why I am asking this question. Thanks a lot.
Message 2 of 3
Tutor

Re: Does Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) include Vietnamese ?

Ok guys, I've figured it out myself. The answer is NO. I updated my tab 2 using Samsung Skies. My tab is now running Jelly Bean 4.1.2 but it does not have Vietnamese with it. Thanks.

Tags (1)
Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support