The Samsung Galaxy S24
htp367's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Saturday, September 7th, 2013 12:07 AM

Does Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) include Vietnamese ?

Hi everyone,

My Samsung galaxy tab 2 has Android 4.0.4 and that does not have Vietnamese with it. I am just wondering if the Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) has VietNamese or not. Can someone confirm this ? Your help will be greatly appriciated.

Thanks.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

11 years ago

Ok guys, I've figured it out myself. The answer is NO. I updated my tab 2 using Samsung Skies. My tab is now running Jelly Bean 4.1.2 but it does not have Vietnamese with it. Thanks.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

11 years ago

Hello,

Anyone ? No one can get the answer for this ?

My cousin has a Samsung galaxy tab 10.1 (not tab 2) and it has Android 4.0.4 on it. He can set Vietnamese for his tablet because it is there in the language list. Meanwhile, I have the Samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1 and also with Android 4.0.4 on it but I have no Vietnamese in the list so I can not set that language for my device. I am really not quite sure why ? I meant even though they are different models but they use the same Android version (4.0.4) then how can his tablet has it but mine does have it.

I am considering to update my tablet to Android 4.1.2 and hoping it has the Vietnamese with it. That is why I am asking this question. Thanks a lot.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.