Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Sep 6, 2013
5:07:52 PM
View profile
Does Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) include Vietnamese ?

Hi everyone,

My Samsung galaxy tab 2 has Android 4.0.4 and that does not have Vietnamese with it. I am just wondering if the Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) has VietNamese or not. Can someone confirm this ? Your help will be greatly appriciated.

Thanks.

Hi everyone,

My Samsung galaxy tab 2 has Android 4.0.4 and that does not have Vietnamese with it. I am just wondering if the Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) has VietNamese or not. Can someone confirm this ? Your help will be greatly appriciated.

Thanks.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Sep 7, 2013 6:10:14 PM
(0)
Tutor

Ok guys, I've figured it out myself. The answer is NO. I updated my tab 2 using Samsung Skies. My tab is now running Jelly Bean 4.1.2 but it does not have Vietnamese with it. Thanks.

Accepted Solution

Does Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) include Vietnamese ?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 7, 2013 6:15:53 AM
(0)
Tutor
Hello,

Anyone ? No one can get the answer for this ?

My cousin has a Samsung galaxy tab 10.1 (not tab 2) and it has Android 4.0.4 on it. He can set Vietnamese for his tablet because it is there in the language list. Meanwhile, I have the Samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1 and also with Android 4.0.4 on it but I have no Vietnamese in the list so I can not set that language for my device. I am really not quite sure why ? I meant even though they are different models but they use the same Android version (4.0.4) then how can his tablet has it but mine does have it.

I am considering to update my tablet to Android 4.1.2 and hoping it has the Vietnamese with it. That is why I am asking this question. Thanks a lot.
Hello,

Anyone ? No one can get the answer for this ?

My cousin has a Samsung galaxy tab 10.1 (not tab 2) and it has Android 4.0.4 on it. He can set Vietnamese for his tablet because it is there in the language list. Meanwhile, I have the Samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1 and also with Android 4.0.4 on it but I have no Vietnamese in the list so I can not set that language for my device. I am really not quite sure why ? I meant even though they are different models but they use the same Android version (4.0.4) then how can his tablet has it but mine does have it.

I am considering to update my tablet to Android 4.1.2 and hoping it has the Vietnamese with it. That is why I am asking this question. Thanks a lot.

Re: Does Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) include Vietnamese ?

2 of 3 (5,316 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Sep 7, 2013 6:10:14 PM
(0)
Tutor

Ok guys, I've figured it out myself. The answer is NO. I updated my tab 2 using Samsung Skies. My tab is now running Jelly Bean 4.1.2 but it does not have Vietnamese with it. Thanks.

Re: Does Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) include Vietnamese ?

3 of 3 (5,284 Views)
Solution
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments