The Samsung Galaxy S24
jonpuc1's profile

Explorer

• 

15 Messages

Friday, June 28th, 2013 10:46 PM

Does AT&T even check these boards

Theres 3 or 4 topics on the Galaxy S3 not getting the 4.1.2 Android update, but I have yet to see an actual AT&T rep answer any of them yeah there the little blue post from the Mods but nothing from an "Actual" paid employee. U ask a rep on the phone or in chat or even in the store and u get the same response of "we are working on it and will release it when we are done" how hard is it to release an update that every other carrier in the US has released to their Variants even US Celluar and T-mobile have released it and they use the same darn phone we do. Filing a BBB complaint does nothing but get us a call from a person from the office of the president who tells u the same darn thing we already know because we have heard from every rep and tech we talk to. If AT&T can make this update work with the galaxy s2 and other outdated phones then by God they can figure this out for our phone. Heck even hackers who spend a few hrs a day playing with software have released roms all the way up 4.2.3 for the phone. This is getting ridiculous I get trying to sell the new Galaxy S4 but throw a dog a bone and at least tell us that this phone is no longer supported or that we are getting the update soon instead of the canned response of we are working with Samsung to get it to work when Samsung tells us the ball is ur court and for the love of that is holy get ur stories straight for once.

Scholar

• 

49 Messages

11 years ago

@JoshuaMiller wrote:

I stand corrected.

My article is for 4.2.2. It states its coming between July 1-End of Year.

I would imagine 4.1.2 should already be out then.

With 4.2.2 around the corner, I would just wait for that. Great things come to those who wait!

"I would imagine 4.1.2 should already be out then."

Look at this even an At&t employee is surprised by their incompetence,  and then falls back into the line of zombie like responses "just wait more". "Great things come to those who wait", I hope at&t "waits" until its the no. 4 carrier.  T-Mobile has been calling my name for a while now.

And I wish that the forum would stop incorrectly tagging what I am posting from.  If I had a nexus 4 I wouldn't be here,  I'm posting from my nexus 7.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.