The Samsung Galaxy S24
omrebel's profile

Scholar

• 

206 Messages

Tuesday, February 12th, 2013 4:32 PM

Do reps from AT&T actually read these forums?

One thing I'm curious about is the complete lack of feedback that I see on these forums from anyone at AT&T. Why does AT&T ignore users?

Professor

• 

2.7K Messages

11 years ago

OK.  Other posters have said that this is largely a peer-to-peer forum.  AT&T Community Managers will primarily make sure that we are adhering to forum guidelines and secondarily offer assistance with existing products and services or point people to the Customer Care team. 

AT&T isn't likely to explain why Google Wallet isn't available to its non-Nexus users, especially on this forum.  If AT&T did offer an explanation, it would probably be in the form of a press release.  Most companies that I'm familiar with don't spend a lot of time discussing products and services that they don't offer.  The companies spend their resources making the public aware of what is offered by the company.

If you are looking for a response to that question, I would suggest writing a letter (sent via the USPS) to the Executive Team.  You will probably get a response; whether it's a satisfactory response will be a different question but you will get an answer.

Mentor

• 

32 Messages

11 years ago

Actually, most companies I know DO mention products they don't offer when their customers are clamoring for it.

My assumption is that AT&T, and the other carriers collaborating on Isis, are purposefully ignoring the cacophony of calls for Google Wallet

[Edited to comply with Guidelines]

Mentor

• 

35 Messages

11 years ago

I have a concern

there's about 400 people on this forum that want to know when the optimus g jelly bean update is coming out

and all we get every day since it was promised by the end of january is IGNORED

at least we can get a release date that is concrete

thank you,400 at&t paying customers

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.