The Samsung Galaxy S24
pkaras's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Tuesday, June 21st, 2011 4:33 PM

Deleting multiple emails on Samsung Infuse 4G

Any idea how to delete multiple emails at once on this phone? (or "delete prior emails"?)  It must be a simple function, given that no one else has posted the question...I just can't figure it out! 

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Professor

• 

2.1K Messages

13 years ago

Each email has a checkbox next to it. Put a check in the ones you want to delete and press the delete button.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

13 years ago

great - thanks!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

NO, besides checking each individual email, can you select "delete all" like you could with the iphone, or as you can in the trash folder? Because when you have 400 emails a day like I do, checking each box is a tedious one!!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

Did you ever get this resolved?  I have the same problem - it can take me 15 minutes to clear emails if I have been away from my phone all day and unable to check email.  AARRGGHH.  I need DELETE ALL like I had on my HTC!!

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

12 years ago

Sadly...there is no other way.  There is a "delete all" option for the trash, but not for the inbox.  It's one of the most basic email functions, and infuriating that this phone doesn't have it!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

I was able to click on multiple e mails before I did an update of firmware.  Now I have to take the time to click on each one individually, which takes up way too much time.  Any suggestions?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

It used to have it before I upated the firmware on my phone, frustrating.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.