For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
Treezy's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, July 23rd, 2018 5:11 AM

Data Plans

My question is why is there not family plan for 5 or more people ? My concern would be the price it seems as although the company itself has to make a profit it does not have to result into people being in debt or not able to keep up with the billing. I assume a package for a family of 5 unlimited would be maybe 80 to 90 $ a month being that fact that company is making profit is good but for the costumer it's really 400 to 450$ dollars a month of their pocket not considering whether the parent is a single parent or in a marriage. My other question what could yall offer that could balance the amount yall want to the amount of money given ?

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

6 years ago

I guess you are referring to prepaid because all of ATT’s postpaid plans allow 5 or more lines. If you need a single plan for 5 or more lines, switch to postpaid. Prepaid does not actually have a family plan. A multiline plan is just where one line pays for multiple lines but each line still has their own account and plan.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

6 years ago

@Treezy

Prepaid multiline allows 5 devices for the purpose of the discounts.  If you have more than 5 you have to start a new multiline group.  https://www.att.com/att/prepaid-multiline-discount/

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.