The Samsung Galaxy S24
arienette's profile

Mentor

• 

40 Messages

Monday, October 24th, 2011 8:40 PM

Couple more GS2 questions

I had to exchange my first GS2 for another one - now my main problem with the phone is I think I might have done something to the camera settings - as whenever I try to focus the camera to take the pic in certain lower lit areas the camera flash goes off? It didn't do that before, and I can't seem to get it to stop doing that or think of what I may have done to change it accidentally or was it supposed to do that before?

Also, I don't care for how the phone does MMS, but handcent doesn't seem to be working either, as I downloaded it, sent a few messages, and my friends just got blank messages. Are there any other good texting apps? Any suggestions would be greatly, greatly appreciated. (How weird is it that the phone sends pictures as video? Weird, but thankfully due to the awesomeness of android, fixable.)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Scholar

• 

55 Messages

12 years ago

On the top left you can change the flash settings from Auto to off or on. It also uses the flash for focusing not just taking the picture.

Mentor

• 

40 Messages

12 years ago

@wgarrido wrote:
On the top left you can change the flash settings from Auto to off or on. It also uses the flash for focusing not just taking the picture.

Thank you. 🙂 I looked everywhere and asked a bunch of questions regarding the flash, no one knew what I was talking about! To me that seems bizarre, but hey, as long as it works. 🙂

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.