Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted May 17, 2013
10:21:14 AM
View profile
Contact notifications resetting to default; unknown led (Samsung Galaxy S4)

I have a Galaxy S4 but have a few questions.  

1) I have gone through my contacts and applied certain notification and ringtones to people.  Periodically they will reset to the default which is silent and I have to reset them all.  I've had it happen a few times within several days and then nothing for a week or so.

2) I have a purple led that constantly flashes.  I don't know what it is.  Is there a way to find out?  Everything is updated and I don't have anything set to flash purple.

Thanks in advance!

I have a Galaxy S4 but have a few questions.  

1) I have gone through my contacts and applied certain notification and ringtones to people.  Periodically they will reset to the default which is silent and I have to reset them all.  I've had it happen a few times within several days and then nothing for a week or so.

2) I have a purple led that constantly flashes.  I don't know what it is.  Is there a way to find out?  Everything is updated and I don't have anything set to flash purple.

Thanks in advance!

Contact notifications resetting to default; unknown led (Samsung Galaxy S4)

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 17, 2013 1:01:13 PM
(0)
Former Moderator

Ashiki,

I don't have an answer for 1 but the purple LED flashing is for email, sms notification.

Settings, display, LED Indicator, Notifications will most likely be checked with a green arrow.

James

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Ashiki,

I don't have an answer for 1 but the purple LED flashing is for email, sms notification.

Settings, display, LED Indicator, Notifications will most likely be checked with a green arrow.

James

Re: Contact notifications resetting to default; unknown led (Samsung Galaxy S4)

2 of 2 (2,500 Views)