The Samsung Galaxy S24
Wild Banchi's profile

Master

• 

10.2K Messages

Tuesday, May 3rd, 2011 11:00 PM

Captivate Help - E-mail/Picture

I've had my Samsung Captivate for almost three months now, and am really enjoying it. However, I seem to be having a problem sending a picture FROM my e-mail TO my phone. I don't know any other way to send the picture.

You see, I took this picture of a pet that is now deceased and I would like to retrieve it and store it in my Captivate's photo gallery. I took it with an LG Neon that I retired, sent it to my sister when I got a Samsung Mythic, then the Mythic died on me with the picture I would like to have on my Captivate on it.

However, I DID previously send the picture to my e-mail. I just can't figure out why when I try to send the message the picture will not be shown in the forwarded message on my phone. The subject and text is there and everything, but the picture is nowhere to be found. I clicked "Attachments" from the menu button and it says there are no attachments - which I find very odd.

I'm trying to send the picture to my phone number at mms.att.com. Example: XXX-XXX-XXXX@mms.att.com.

Assistance would be GREATLY appreciated!

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Master

• 

10.2K Messages

13 years ago

Yes! And if it wasn't for your help, I would have never known how to get the picture sent to my phone and uploaded here. I would personally like to thank you so much, Ann154. You really were a great help! 🙂

Master

• 

4.1K Messages

13 years ago

You are most welcome! 😄
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.