The Samsung Galaxy S24
keithdlee2000's profile

Teacher

• 

8 Messages

Tuesday, June 21st, 2011 2:19 PM

Cannot sync address book contacts from my Samsung Infuse 4G to att's address book.

All:

I cannot sync my address book contacts from my Samsung Infuse 4G to att's address book.  It keeps failing.

Also, I try to log into att.com/addressbook and all it shows me is a white page with a bar in the middle and an error message stating "Error #2046". 

Any ideas or help out there? 

Keith

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Teacher

• 

8 Messages

13 years ago

All:
 While I still cannot get my Samsung Infuse 4G to successfully sync when I tap on "Sync Now" in the settings section, I have found out two things. One, when I got the "Error 2046 message" on my Linux Firefox, I then rebooted to my Windows 7 OS. From there, I used IE 9 and it worked great.  Two, once logged on, I was able to see that all my Address Book data did sync correctly. 

I am not sure why I cannot tap "Sync Now" successfully; but, I guess it's due to the fact that I did not make any changes to my phone's address book whenever I tapped "Sync Now".  Either way, everything seems to work great now.  🙂

Keith

Master

• 

4.1K Messages

13 years ago

Are the contacts in the Infuse saved as phone contacts or are they saved as Google contacts? It might make a difference.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

My Galaxy Note 5 address book will not sync. I have looked all over for a solution and there isn't one and it keeps giving (Sync Fail) message when opening the phone.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.