Cannot sync address book contacts from my Samsung Infuse 4G to att's address book.

Highlighted

Cannot sync address book contacts from my Samsung Infuse 4G to att's address book.

All:

I cannot sync my address book contacts from my Samsung Infuse 4G to att's address book.  It keeps failing.

Also, I try to log into att.com/addressbook and all it shows me is a white page with a bar in the middle and an error message stating "Error #2046". 

Any ideas or help out there? 

Keith

Message 1 of 4 (6,670 Views)
Master

Re: Cannot sync address book contacts from my Samsung Infuse 4G to att's address book.

Are the contacts in the Infuse saved as phone contacts or are they saved as Google contacts? It might make a difference.
Probably from mobile, maybe. Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 4 (6,662 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author keithdlee2000
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: Cannot sync address book contacts from my Samsung Infuse 4G to att's address book.

All:
 While I still cannot get my Samsung Infuse 4G to successfully sync when I tap on "Sync Now" in the settings section, I have found out two things. One, when I got the "Error 2046 message" on my Linux Firefox, I then rebooted to my Windows 7 OS. From there, I used IE 9 and it worked great.  Two, once logged on, I was able to see that all my Address Book data did sync correctly. 

I am not sure why I cannot tap "Sync Now" successfully; but, I guess it's due to the fact that I did not make any changes to my phone's address book whenever I tapped "Sync Now".  Either way, everything seems to work great now.  :-)

Keith

Message 3 of 4 (6,659 Views)
Contributor

My Galaxy Note 5 address book will not sync. I have looked all over for a solution and there isn't one and it keeps giving (Sync Fail) message when opening the phone.

Message 4 of 4 (400 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.