The Samsung Galaxy S24
gleaj522's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, February 27th, 2013 5:55 PM

Cannot send or recieve MMS messages or iphone group messages on Galaxy S3

So the APN is default, and my mobile data is enabled in my mobile networks settings.

This is very frustrating. I dont get a preview of it, just a download button, which when clicked does nothing but the preload bar, then it tells me it's failed or just keeps going.

When I send I can preview it, but it never sends, it just continuously says sending...

How can it be that my HTC Inspire that was 2 years old handled all of this with no problem, but the Galaxy is having issues.

I have limited Data and I don't want to tear through it, so this seems unfair and ridiculous.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

I have been having the same problem with my Atrix HD!

I recently upgraded from an older Atrix and I have not been able to send Multimedia Messages or receive them when it asks me to "download".... I have not changed any of my data plans .... wondering if I have a setting on my phone that's not turned on?

Expert

• 

20.5K Messages

11 years ago

@Tim Bostic wrote:

I have been having the same problem with my Atrix HD!

I recently upgraded from an older Atrix and I have not been able to send Multimedia Messages or receive them when it asks me to "download".... I have not changed any of my data plans .... wondering if I have a setting on my phone that's not turned on?

Is your data connection turned on?? If you're using Wifi only, they will not send or receive. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.