Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Jan 7, 2013
3:17:01 PM
View profile
Can you assist me with my Samsung Infuse 4G

I'm having problems with my Infuse after I backed up my data to upgrade the firmware. After I upgraded the firmware and restored the data some of the widgets on my phone aren't working, I can't open some applications, I can't call out, and I keep getting error messages that a process can't be completed and it asks me to force close and that doesn't fix it. Another issue that I've been having is that my battery overheats when I use my phone and I have Cooling Professional installed.

I'm having problems with my Infuse after I backed up my data to upgrade the firmware. After I upgraded the firmware and restored the data some of the widgets on my phone aren't working, I can't open some applications, I can't call out, and I keep getting error messages that a process can't be completed and it asks me to force close and that doesn't fix it. Another issue that I've been having is that my battery overheats when I use my phone and I have Cooling Professional installed.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Feb 6, 2013 10:10:26 AM
(0)
Employee

Hi! Please try the link below and let us know if this helped.

Troubleshoot your device

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

Can you assist me with my Samsung Infuse 4G

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Feb 6, 2013 10:10:26 AM
(0)
Employee

Troubleshoot your device

Troubleshoot your device

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Can you assist me with my Samsung Infuse G

2 of 3 (2,138 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 8, 2013 1:10:54 AM
(0)
Tutor
Try un-update or downloading the older firmware for the Samsung site and install it. New firmware isn't always a good thing when your device is running fast and stable.
Try un-update or downloading the older firmware for the Samsung site and install it. New firmware isn't always a good thing when your device is running fast and stable.

Re: Can you assist me with my Samsung Infuse 4G

3 of 3 (2,050 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments