Helpful Links

Can't uninstall app

Tutor

Can't uninstall app

I have a LG g4 and I can't uninstall the eBay app that I installed. When I try it turns on to the at&t start up page like I turned the phone on. 

Message 1 of 6
ACE - Guru

Re: Can't uninstall app

How are you trying to uninstall it?

I would do it under settings - applications then scroll down to the Ebay app and do it from there.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 6
Tutor

I tried that way too... I'd want the app but when I try to open it it tells
me ebay has stopped and when I try to uninstall it goes to the AT&T start
up screen
Message 3 of 6
ACE - Guru

Many people complaining about the Ebay app on Android.

Those who are able to get it to work say that the functionality is limited and use the web version instead.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 6
Tutor

Even there I can't uninstall any apps.

Message 5 of 6
ACE - Professor

If you installed the ebay app from Google Playstore, there is another option to uninstall. Go to Google Playstore, search for ebay. Once you are there, there should be option to uninstall.
Message 6 of 6
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support