For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
ldockery's profile

Teacher

• 

9 Messages

Saturday, February 16th, 2013 4:16 PM

Can't get photos sent from phone!

Hello. Please help. I took several photos on my AT&T Fusion Android phone, but when I try to forward them to someone's phone or to my email address, they don't transmit. The status shows as "sending..." and stays like that for a day. I would like a digital version for printing. How do I get these off the phone???  Thank you.

Master

• 

10.2K Messages

11 years ago

It sounds like you're having problems with sending MMS over the data network.

Perhaps you could try e-mailing the desired photo(s) to yourself? Open up your e-mail account on your phone, and type your email address in the sender recipient bar.

Expert

• 

20.5K Messages

11 years ago

@ldockery wrote:

Hello. Please help. I took several photos on my AT&T Fusion Android phone, but when I try to forward them to someone's phone or to my email address, they don't transmit. The status shows as "sending..." and stays like that for a day. I would like a digital version for printing. How do I get these off the phone???  Thank you.

This is just a guess but are you trying to send them when using Wifi?? If you are they won't send. You need to have your data connection enabled to send pictures mesages. At least that's how my phone works. It goes the same for downloading any picture messages that are sent to you..data connection has to be enabled since they won't download using wifi alone.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.