The Samsung Galaxy S24
JoanSalvatore's profile

Teacher

• 

18 Messages

Wednesday, December 13th, 2017 5:35 PM

Can't forward or reply to emails

Cannot forward or reply to emails on Samsung Note4 proprietary email (interface ?) app. Can create new email and receive emails. Constant LOADING MESSAGES popup whenever I try to forward or reply. Started about a week ago just after receiving error messages on Samsung+ STOPPED WORKING. Had 3 Samsung remote sessions--no fix. Cleared cache, cleared data, deleted and setup email numerous times, soft boot numerous times--no fix. HELP!

Teacher

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

I fixed my mail issue with uninstalling the update to Android System WebView. The mail works now

Teacher

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

I fixed my mail issue with uninstalling the update to Android System WebView. The mail works now

Teacher

• 

18 Messages

6 years ago

How do you uninstall that update on a cell phone? I am very interested in trying this fix.

Teacher

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

I did it through google play....on my phone. Uninstall update and then disable auto update for WebView.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

I uninstalled WebView and now forwarding and replying works again in the Email (native) app

Thank you for your help!!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Also, as soon as I uninstalled it, it wanted me to UPDATE, which I didn't do. I will now disable AUTO update for it.  SHEESH!!  THANKS AGAIN!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Now that you have uninstalled the update for the WebView, have you noticed that your auto punctuate doesn't work anymore? Is there a fix for that as well?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Have you noticed that after you uninstall WebView that the auto punctuate doesn't work anymore? Is there a fix for that?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

This has solved the problem in mine and my Mother's phone! Thank you 😅

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

For over a week now, I have the same problem with my Samsung Galaxy Note 3. I called AT&T and Samsung, the latter saying the problem is not at their end. AT&T was of no help either. This is frustrating, to say the least. How would I add my AT&T e-mail to my existing Gmail account? And if that works, will the two accounts show up separately from another in Gmail?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.