The Samsung Galaxy S24
kingofk1ngs's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, February 27th, 2014 8:24 PM

Can't Update my S4. "Software Update Interrupted"

My S4 has not been able to get any software update since I got it. My phone is still running 4.2.2 and whenever i go to get a software update, it says that it was interrupted and I can try again in 24 hours.

I wasn't bothered by this when 4.3 came out because i didn't think it was a big upgrade, but now i want 4.4 and it still won't work.

Anyone else have this problem or ideas on how to fix it?

Voyager

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

My s4 does the same thing. I contacted AT&T a few times previously about the 4.3 update but no luck. I gave up. Hopefully this one happens on my s4.

Scholar

• 

400 Messages

10 years ago

4.4.2 not that big a deal either as I can see on mine after Update!!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

make sure you have a strong wi-fi signal, start the download, dont move the phone, dont play with it, just let it fully download.  You should not have his issue unless your wifi connection is weak,  you lose connection, or are messing with the phone while its downloading. 

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

10 years ago

I can't even START the download.  It immediately says Software update interrupted, try again in 24 hours.

It will not let me update via Kies either.  

Teacher

• 

17 Messages

10 years ago

you must try it when you have a att carn in the phone it doesnt work in any other case

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

10 years ago

I'm sorry, what's an att carn?  I have an ATT sim card in the phone.  I do have a micro sd card in...I guess I could try without it in.  

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.