Helpful Links

Bootloader unlock for Xperia Ion now that you have dropped it AT&T

Mentor

Bootloader unlock for Xperia Ion now that you have dropped it AT&T

I am making this post on behalf of many AT&T Xperia ion users who would like to see the bootloader unlocked for the ion (LT28at) especially now that AT&T has dropped it.  They no longer sell it and will not be releasing the upcoming JB update for the ion.  I have confirmed with Sony developers it is AT&T's call to allow the unlock so don't pass this off as Sony's issue.  

Message 1 of 4
Contributor

Re: Bootloader unlock for Xperia Ion now that you have dropped it AT&T

Yeah I agree with Spectre51, It's about time you guys unlock the bootloader for this wonderful device.
Message 2 of 4
Teacher

Message 3 of 4
Contributor

I've tried unsuccessfully to get this phone unlocked through the proper channels. This is the final straw for me. I've been an AT&T wireless customer for 15+ years...suffered through all the outages, the dropped calls, the switch to Cingular, the switch back, and the many times AT&T has decided the plan they originally offered was too good a deal for me so they would try their best to get me to cut down.

I will make sure everyone I let everyone know my experiences with AT&T and will urge current customers, including my company, to look elsewhere for wireless service.

Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Announcements

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Have questions about International Plans? Get the answers on Wed. 10/25 at Hello World: International Plans, from 1-4pm ET / 10am-1pm PT!

Let us help you upgrade and activate your device!

Additional Support