Bootloader unlock for Xperia Ion now that you have dropped it AT&T

Mentor

Bootloader unlock for Xperia Ion now that you have dropped it AT&T

I am making this post on behalf of many AT&T Xperia ion users who would like to see the bootloader unlocked for the ion (LT28at) especially now that AT&T has dropped it.  They no longer sell it and will not be releasing the upcoming JB update for the ion.  I have confirmed with Sony developers it is AT&T's call to allow the unlock so don't pass this off as Sony's issue.  

Message 1 of 4
Contributor

Re: Bootloader unlock for Xperia Ion now that you have dropped it AT&T

Yeah I agree with Spectre51, It's about time you guys unlock the bootloader for this wonderful device.
Message 2 of 4
Teacher

Message 3 of 4
Contributor

I've tried unsuccessfully to get this phone unlocked through the proper channels. This is the final straw for me. I've been an AT&T wireless customer for 15+ years...suffered through all the outages, the dropped calls, the switch to Cingular, the switch back, and the many times AT&T has decided the plan they originally offered was too good a deal for me so they would try their best to get me to cut down.

I will make sure everyone I let everyone know my experiences with AT&T and will urge current customers, including my company, to look elsewhere for wireless service.

Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support