For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
kayla_'s profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Wednesday, February 6th, 2013 3:30 AM

Avail is stuck on bootup screen

I have had this phone for about a year and no problems. Last Instagram wasn't working so I uninstalled it and reinstalled it. It worked fine for a couple of minutes then kept force closing. So I shut off my phone and when I turned it back on it keeps stopping at the at&t logo screen, going blank, and then makes the whole swooshing sound again. I've tried to take out the battery but that will not work. I read comments about other people having this problem but mine will not go away... Please help! The noise is driving me crazy!

Former Community Manager

• 

5.2K Messages

11 years ago

How long are you leaving the battery out for? Try at least 30 seconds, if you haven't. 

Also, try removing the memory card before you try to restart it. If that works, turn it off and replace the memory card before starting it again.  

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

Yes, I took the battery out and left it overnight. It still wont work. I also tried the sd card and sim.. I'm afraid I might need a new phone 😕

Former Community Manager

• 

5.2K Messages

11 years ago

😞

On the Avail, you have to be able to access the menu to do a hard reset so that won't help here unfortunately. 

Can you pop into a local AT&T store and see if the reps can help? 

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

Okay, I will try that. Thanks!

Former Community Manager

• 

5.2K Messages

11 years ago

Let us know how it goes!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.