Avail 2 PC connect software

Highlighted
Contributor

Avail 2 PC connect software

I have a client that just got an Avail 2 phone.  She wants to synch her calender to her phone but her calender is not stored online.  It is local to her Outlook on her computer.  Is there a way to connect her phone to her computer to synch her calender?  

I tried to connect her phone to her computer once.  When I connected the phone to her computer I was able to install the software, but I was not able to connect the phone to the computer other than to charge or as a disk drive.  I could see the program in the Control Panel, in the programs list, but I could not find the program in the start menu.  

So I guess my main quastion is, is there synch software for the Avail 2 to synch a calender from Outlook, and if so how do I get it?

Message 1 of 3
Contributor

Re: Avail 2 PC connect software

it comes with a calendar on it already .

Message 2 of 3
Contributor

Re: Avail 2 PC connect software

I know it has a calender.  I want to know is there synch software for the Avail 2 to synch a calender from Outlook, and if so how do I get it?

Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Find the Unlimited Plan that works best for you at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Whole Lotta' Data Going On on Wed. 6/28 from 1-4pm ET / noon-3pm CT / 10am-1pm PT!

Find out the very latest about the new iPad Pros!

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support