Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 20, 2012
11:55:03 AM
View profile
Atrix 2 contacts backup

Does the Atrix 2 do contacts backup for me automatically, or do I need to signup for ATT Mobile Backup?

Or is there an app that will do it for me?

Thanks.

Does the Atrix 2 do contacts backup for me automatically, or do I need to signup for ATT Mobile Backup?

Or is there an app that will do it for me?

Thanks.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Mar 21, 2012 2:11:41 PM
(0)
Former Community Manager

You can use the AT&T Address Book for that. Smiley Happy

I just checked and the Atrix 2 is listed under supported devices. 

Here's a bit more about AT&T Address Book and the link for more info: http://forums.att.com/t5/AT-T-Address-Book/Overview-AT-amp-T-Address-Book/td-p/3098167

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

Atrix 2 contacts backup

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Mar 21, 2012 2:11:41 PM
(0)
Former Community Manager

Here's a bit more about AT&T Address Book and the link for more info: http://forums.att.com/t5/AT-T-Address-Book/Overview-AT-amp-T-Address-Book/td-p/3098167

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

--------------

Re: Atrix 2 contacts backup

2 of 3 (2,087 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 26, 2012 2:42:42 PM
(0)
Contributor

Thanks!!  I was not aware of that.

Thanks!!  I was not aware of that.

Re: Atrix 2 contacts backup