The Samsung Galaxy S24
Ruscollins's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Sunday, January 13th, 2019 3:03 AM

At&t free message: notice:

I keep getting this text from at&t and they tell me they have no record of it. So it is not from them. Then from whom and why?

Does anyone know why im getting this? Received 12 times within one hour too.

AT&T Free Message: Notice: Mobile line (my phone number) on your account has consented to share phone location or other subscriber, account, and device data with third parties. Please do not reply to this text. Thank you for choosing AT&T.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I also just got spammed with a bunch of these texts, coming from 28891323 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

My fiance and I both just received these text messages as well. He has gotten 2 already within the hour. 

We didn't consent or allow any one to have our information so hoping they give us an answer shortly.  

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

5 years ago

My wife just got three of these texts as well. I tried calling but the call center isn’t open until for another hour and a half. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Noticed about eight of these messages at around 3am last night. 

I had just installed Electrum Bitcoin Wallet from the play store the afternoon prior, so perhaps there's a connection there? 

Do any of you use this app?

Hopefully ATT gets back soon bc I didn't consent to any sharing, and I'm concerned

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I just received this message this morning. I looked under “Find My Friends” to see if I was sharing my location. It had a bunch of different “iPhone” devices on there and then  my phone. I deleted all the other devices it would allow me to. One still remains though. I turned off sharing my location. I called AT&T and the guy was making no sense smh. We ended up getting disconnected

7FCC651E-7DF3-4C7D-93A1-8A6E726DE5D0.jpeg

1 Attachment

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Thanks
Let me know what you find out. The 3 reps i spoke to last night were no help and say on my account they have no record of ever sending such a message... they beleave it to be spam text and adviced me to delete and not reply... no help!

Sent from Xfinity Connect Application

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Same number for me too. At&t says they have no record of sending me those texts from that number. So they believe it to be fraud or spam and advised me to delete and not reply... again no real help or answers.... i have received a total of 12 of these duplucate text messages yesterday.

Sent from Xfinity Connect Application
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.