The Samsung Galaxy S24
Iwannabonthebeach's profile

Participant

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, April 2nd, 2014 1:56 AM

Anyone having issues with questions regarding isis with att?

att about isis questions and remained on the phone with a 2 different reps for over an hour. Never receiving an answer or solution to question. They continued to "research " with no avail. Which I had already done prior to calling. Why have reps who clearly no nothing about the app, it's features, or even what company it represents. Really? The reps claimed to be familiar. If that were the case I would have been off the phone in minutes instead of me retreating to just hanging up after he suggests that he call me back after 30 MORE minutes. Really ? Unlike them I am not being paid hourly to be on the phone.
Why shove this isis down our throats and have no info available to answer questions. Let alone a rep that is minutely familiar with anything in regard to it. Where and who do I need to contact to get an answer ? I received a pamphlet in the mail along with a physical isis ccard from American express. Within the pamphlet it mentions Adding checks under the "add money" heading. With no additional information within the pamphlet in regard to how or what type of check may be added
Leaves a whole lot to wonder Along with lost time and patience with its promoters trying to figure out how to enable this feature. If it actually even exists.

Professor

• 

3.1K Messages

10 years ago

You want to use ISIS on your phone - is that the question?

* you need an ISIS capable phone
* you need an ISIS supported credit card/account (https://www.paywithisis.com/)
* and you need to install the free ISIS app.

Adding money to your Amex card - that would be a great question for Amex. I don't think AT&T would likely know much about that.

I found this, which is likely going to help answer your question:

Overview of Amex ISIS https://www.serve.com/isis/
More info: https://www.serve.com/home/?intlink=us-serve-partner-isis-marketing-lpq4launch-benefits

You want to add a check... it appears you can "add checks using your mobile phone" - typically (like with most banks) there will be a deposit option on the account in the ISIS app, and you use the camera on the phone to snap a photo of the front & back of the check to deposit it.

I'd try calling Amex if you have more questions... https://www.serve.com/home/contact-us/?intlink=us-serve-partner-isis-marketing-lpq4launch-benefits

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

I bought a Galaxy S5 with the ISIS software pre-intalled. I decided it would be interesting to give it a try. When I first tried to register for an account I kept getting "Network errors" this happened several times over two days. I then tried to register over the weekend. This time it took me through the registration process and then told me it couldn't complete because there was already an account registered to this email address. 

I tried several times to sign in using the email and password I had used on my first registration attempts but it would not log me in. I decided to have it reset my password but in order to do that I need to answer some questions. Since I had never completed the registration process I had not set up the security questions and therefore could not enter an asset that it would accept.

I called the tech support number but after well over an hour and three different people they told me they would have to research thenslution and get back with me within 48 hours. A week and a half later I called them again to try to resolve the issue again, but after another hour on the phone the best I could get out of them was "you'll just have to register again using another email address. 

I said no thanks, so he tried a couple more things and then insisted again that I needed to sign up using another email address. I again told him no, I am not using another email address and I hung up.

I don't understand why the put trash like this on our phones and refuse to allow us to delete it. AT&T has a whole collection of garbage apps on my phone and there is nothing I can do about it. If I root so hat I can delete these apps they want to punish me.

Nothing but crap and no tech support who knows anything about how to resolve the problems. 

Professor

• 

3.1K Messages

10 years ago

@traveler218 wrote:
AT&T has a whole collection of garbage apps on my phone and there is nothing I can do about it.

You can hide the apps, which gets them "off" your phone but sitting in ROM: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7miolOAfQPA

Guru

• 

450 Messages

10 years ago

Hi traveler218, 

ISIS Mobile Wallet is an app that is part of a payment group and is developed by AT&T, Verizon and T-Mobile. There has been some activation issues with the Isis Wallet system in the last 5 days which prevents users from activating new wallets in a timely fashion. 

Although I don't want to tell you to "wait and see" you should try and attempt to active it again for a few days. If the issue presists, you can contact customer care to further troubleshoot. 

Hope this helps! 

Professor

• 

1.7K Messages

10 years ago

I have problems with half of the NFC terminals in my area not working with my Motorola Moto X phone. Doesn't matter if it's ISIS or Google Wallet. Both don't work.

- CVS in Woodbridge, some of the cashiers don't accept my phone

- Wegmans, Ditto

- McDonald's in L'Enfant Plaza DC, Ditto

- and many more don't accept my Moto X as an NFC payment.

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

10 years ago

My advise to anyone is to trash ISIS and use google wallet as long as you have kit kat.  It uses virtual cards which isis does not.  ISIS is going to have to change from the NFC secure sims soon as Mastercard and Visa are going to stop supporting it.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.