The Samsung Galaxy S24
hardhat harry's profile

Scholar

• 

163 Messages

Saturday, February 9th, 2013 7:52 PM

Anyone have issues with HTC ONE X PLUE

There doesn't seem to be anyone posting about the HTC ONE X PLUS here.  Anyone here having any issues?

I have been very happy with mine.  Battery life far exceeds my expectations.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

I am having a few issues. My phone doesn't receive photo messages most of the time or messages sent out as a group. However, they do appear in the at&t message app which is annoying. Also, there is no visual vm without the at&t app. Unless I'm missing something...

Professor

• 

3K Messages

11 years ago

Probably not significantly more or less issues than any other phone.  I've seen some issues with WiFi, SIM tray, etc. The usual stuff.

I think its more about the fact that the X+ has not been marketed all that heavily by AT&T, and there isn't a lot to distinguish it from the One X.  I have no evidence to prove it.  But it just seems to have sold in less numbers than the One X, and not really being carried as a "flagship".  Probably symptoms of it being a "midyear" release.  I expect more advertising and buzz about the upcoming M7.

Professor

• 

3K Messages

11 years ago

@jgus86 wrote:
Also, there is no visual vm without the at&t app. Unless I'm missing something...

Its an AT&T feature, and I don't think I've ever seen or heard of it working without the app.

Scholar

• 

163 Messages

11 years ago

I was thinking the same, lack of distribution and advertising.  Not on display at any of the BEST BUY stores (has to be ordered), none of the Non ATT owned stores have them, heck, lots of them don't even have the ONE X yet.

Yesterday, after full charge, spent 3 hours listening to music via earphones, then 2 hours drive home on bluetooth, then some email/internet stuff until 10PM, total time off charger was 12 hours, and still at 88%.  I'm impressed.

So far I have had no resets, glitches, no issues at all.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.