The Samsung Galaxy S24
kwinston's profile

Scholar

• 

90 Messages

Saturday, November 13th, 2010 8:13 PM

Any way to sync my Google Calendar with my Focus?

When I click on the calendar tile on my focus I would like my google calendar to pop up instead of the Windows calendar, any way to do this?  Thanks

Accepted Solution

Master

• 

2.7K Messages

13 years ago

Add your gmail account and check to sync your calendar in gmail settings. It will then show up in the calendar tile (all calendar sources are merged together).

Scholar

• 

90 Messages

13 years ago

Thanks, all is good.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

13 years ago

Thank you for the advice for syncing my Google calendar to my Samsung Focus smartphone.  It syncs my main calendar great.  However, I have several Google calendars (one for work, one for personal, etc).  Is there a way to get all of them on the Focus calendar?

Master

• 

2.7K Messages

13 years ago

Multiple Google calendars per account sync is something even Google's Android phone has problem with. Focus is simply using Exchange ActiveSync to sync with Gmail, Google Contacts and Calendar. As far as I know EAS does not support multiple calendars on the same account.

If you have multiple Google accounts, you can add them to the phone to sync.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

13 years ago

That worked.  It took a little manipulating back and forth but once I got the hang of it, I was able to get all three of my calendars syncing with my Focus and an unexpected reward is that each calendar shows up in a different color on the Focus.  That's great.  Thank you so much for your insight.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

13 years ago

I read you were able to sync multiple google calendars.  Can you give me a brief "how to"?  I was able to sync my main calendar, no problem. Just not multiple calendars.  Thanks.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.