Android has Muffled Voice Quality

Contributor

Android has Muffled Voice Quality

Last week I purchased the Android Fusion 2 and upon setting up my voicemail I discovered that the voice quality is muffled, I mean…  I sound like I'm talking through a cloth. WHY is this? And how it can resolved?

Message 1 of 3
Community Support

Re: Android has Muffled Voice Quality

I'm sorry you're having problems with the voice quality on your new device.  We do have a 14 day return policy. Visit here for information on troubleshooting your device and next steps. I hope this helps! 

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3
Scholar

Re: Android has Muffled Voice Quality

I don't know the phone you're talking about, but here's my advice:  if you're not pleased NOW, return it right away!  Trust me, you're not going to suddenly get happier.  Your issue, though, isn't that "Android has muffled voice quality".  You got either a poor unit or a badly designed model.  Either way, this will nag at you and you'll later wish you had returned it when you had a chance.

Find another model while you still can.

Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support