Android has Muffled Voice Quality

Contributor

Android has Muffled Voice Quality

Last week I purchased the Android Fusion 2 and upon setting up my voicemail I discovered that the voice quality is muffled, I mean…  I sound like I'm talking through a cloth. WHY is this? And how it can resolved?

Message 1 of 3 (3,245 Views)
Community Support

Re: Android has Muffled Voice Quality

I'm sorry you're having problems with the voice quality on your new device.  We do have a 14 day return policy. Visit here for information on troubleshooting your device and next steps. I hope this helps! 

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3 (3,125 Views)
Scholar

Re: Android has Muffled Voice Quality

I don't know the phone you're talking about, but here's my advice:  if you're not pleased NOW, return it right away!  Trust me, you're not going to suddenly get happier.  Your issue, though, isn't that "Android has muffled voice quality".  You got either a poor unit or a badly designed model.  Either way, this will nag at you and you'll later wish you had returned it when you had a chance.

Find another model while you still can.

Message 3 of 3 (3,102 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.