Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Android 9 update for Samsung Galaxy Express prime 3

Contributor

Android 9 update for Samsung Galaxy Express prime 3

When is my Samsung Galaxy Express prime 3 getting the Android 9 update??? I'm very interested in it....

Message 1 of 6
ACE - Expert

Re: Android 9 update for Samsung Galaxy Express prime 3

It's not on any lists I have seen for pie.  Cheap prepaids are last to get updates so keep a eye out but I will be surprised if they update it.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 6
Contributor

It was showing on some websites that my phone is getting it?? Can u confirm for me please I seen possibly July
Message 3 of 6
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by Bressi86
‎04-21-2019 3:54 PM

You won't know when till they release it.  I have seen sites post that a phone is getting a os update and they never get it.  Att does not release update schedules anyway.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 4 of 6
Contributor

I seen on a website that my particular phone is supposed to get the update.. can u please confirm possibly it said around July maybe. I'm not sure.... 

Message 5 of 6
Contributor

Mine just updated to pie

Message 6 of 6
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support