Android 4.1.3 Jelly Bean Update For AT&T Galaxy S3

Tutor

Android 4.1.3 Jelly Bean Update For AT&T Galaxy S3

This topic was created 1 day after 4.1.2 came out for the Galaxy S3 so we can keep count as to how many days till 4.1.3 comes out. (If it ever does.)

Message 1 of 5 (8,692 Views)
Scholar

Re: Android 4.1.3 Jelly Bean Update For AT&T Galaxy S3

Never will come.  If lucky may get jump to 4.3.  S3 be getting too Old by then for AT&T to update.  If so many had not raised h***, we would have not seen 4.1.2

Message 2 of 5 (8,650 Views)
Teacher

The S3 will surely get the updates. AT&T released it late so people would think that the S3 is outdated and buy their newer phones. I assure you as soon as the S5 is released, the S4 will be treated the same way and the S3 will get more timely updates. I'm positive on that.

Message 3 of 5 (8,578 Views)
Highlighted
Guru

There is no such thing as 4.1.3.

Message 4 of 5 (8,564 Views)
Teacher

I know I was talking about 4.3 since tailgunner9 mentioned it. The S3 has 2-3 more years of the update cycle left. If the S2 can support 2 years of updates, why can't the S3. AT&T released it late so people would think that the S3 is outdated and buy their newer phones. I assure you as soon as the S5 is released, the S4 will be treated the same way and the S3 will get more timely updates.
Message 5 of 5 (8,545 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.