ATT Galaxy S4, Sprint Galaxy S3

Scholar

ATT Galaxy S4, Sprint Galaxy S3

I replaced a BB Torch 2 a couple months ago with a Samsung Galaxy S4.  A Sprint Galaxy S3 userno longer receives my text messages, I can receive his.  I text with this person quite frequently, no problems before, I'm thinking it started when I went to the S4, but not sure.  Any ideas?

Message 1 of 2 (4,852 Views)
Community Manager

Re: ATT Galaxy S4, Sprint Galaxy S3

Hello, Property33!

Are you still unable to send text messages to the S3 user? If so, you may want to click on the link below for a device tutorial with some helpful, basic troubleshooting information.

Samsung Galaxy S4 Device Tutorial

If that doesn't help, please send a message to ATTCustomerCare by clicking here. Make sure to include your name, email address, phone number, as well as the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (4,674 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.