The Samsung Galaxy S24
Jimmers40's profile

Teacher

• 

11 Messages

Friday, November 30th, 2012 12:39 AM

AT&T multiview note 2

Now that almost all carriers, even small ones, have the update, what is the problem??  I expected this and other missing features when I bought the phone. No wonder att is last on consumer reports list. Even a posting of some info by att would be somewhat  customer friendly.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

I would have to agree with the OP on this one. 

Mentor

• 

56 Messages

11 years ago

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

AT&T please make us happy and release the update. This is one of the BIGGEST selling points of note 2 its large size and multiview capabilities. I went to UK the other day and my younger cousin living there's note 2 had multiview and he simply could not understand how in america we did not have multiview. He thought in america, customers got the best first. It was sad i didn't know what to say to him.

Mentor

• 

56 Messages

11 years ago

I'm probably going to end up rooting. I do not want to, but I have taken screen captures of all the threads and stored them.Along with everything that was on Facebook and the various charts I have had.

If anything goes wrong, att and Samsung can hash it out, as they have no legal leg to stand on. I started, and still may consult the better bubusiness Bureau, as this is just absolutely wrong. I am not sure yet what course I am going to take, but something, at least for me is going to change within the next day or so with this device. After inquiring, pleading for information and nothing, it's time to take things to the next level and source.

Teacher

• 

11 Messages

11 years ago

All att had to do before release was to make statement that multiview will not be present upon release and released at later date. Even though cant see why it could not be installed. Misinformation upon release...or none. Poor customer relations and dicete.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

11 years ago

So, I get the most advanced Android phone and am held hostage by AT&T's bad firmware shipping policies? Maybe we can start using Twitter to embarrass them into a comment.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

11 years ago

Oh, and why does AT&T think we shouldn't have the radio?

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

11 years ago

We have it, just not on AT&T yet lol...My friend has Verizon Note 2 and it does have Multiview on it. I get so jealous when we play on our phones togeather.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

Exactly why no Radio! And where is mutliview?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.