AT&T messages app

Teacher

AT&T messages app

How come when someone send me a text message using the phone number+att email address 

when i view the text message and then delete it using the AT&T messages app on andriod ..  i get the same text message a few minutes later

Very Annoying 

Message 1 of 4 (1,009 Views)
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: AT&T messages app

Hello, hdtvtechno!

Thanks for posting. I'm not sure I entirely understand what you're describing. Would you happen to have a screenshot (blocking out all personal information) that you could post? Are you simply receiving duplicate text messages via the AT&T Messages app?

If so, we'd be happy to look into your account settings, so please click here to send us a private message. In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4 (909 Views)
Contributor

Did you ever get this straightened out? I have the exact same problem and it is driving me crazy!

Message 3 of 4 (148 Views)
Teacher

Nope

still doing it

Message 4 of 4 (126 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.