The Samsung Galaxy S24
vlramos's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Tuesday, February 9th, 2016 4:13 AM

AT&T Unlock Code for ZTE ZMax 2 Not Working

Non AT&T customer, sent in an unlock request for my ZTE Zmax 2 (Z958). After a few days they sent me the code and instructions, but the unlock code is just the IMEI I sent them? It's supposed to be a 16 digit code based on what the instructions say.The IMEI is correct. I never turned on the device with the AT&T sim. I did put in a Ting sim but it's not active yet, is that an issue? I don't know whether I should try to call AT&T or avoid all that and look to ebay. Has anyone unlocked a ZTE ZMax 2?

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

8 years ago

Hi @vlramos!

Please send us a private message with your full name, device IMEI, unlock request number, and email address. We will reach out to you as soon as possible to assist you with your unlock.

Thanks!

Kevin

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

Hi Kevin,

I sent the pm, thanks. :j I'll post an update later in case anyone else runs into this type of problem

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

for anyone searching up an unlock error through AT&T- I had sent in two unlock requests that both didn't display an unlock code. I would suggest PMing ATTMobilityCare to anyone in this situation, fast help and device is now unlocked 🙂 thank you

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.